Corey is 8 years old now and he is the oldest grandchild. So the very first to be baptized. Also his new baby sister was blessed on the same night. I'm so glad I got to be there with my family to share in this occasion. It was really neat for Dalan because it was the first baptism that he had ever seen. He asked all kinds of questions and was so excited for corey! He got down right in front of the font to watch the occasion, I was afraid he would fall in he looked so close. I forgot to tell Dalan that he needed to be quiet and he was so excited I thought he would start jumping up and down and clapping after corey went under the water, but thankfully he didn't. He did keep asking when it was going to be his turn and if mommy could dress in white with him. I enjoyed explaining everything to him and the next day when he saw aron he told him all about it and how when he turned 8 his dad was going to baptize him.
After the baptism my new little niece Cyauna was blessed, it was quite a night!





0 comments:
Post a Comment