Today I am going in for my third ultrasound! Yesterday was my regular scheduled appointment and my doctor was disappointed in the fact that my stomach had not grown any. So she wanted an ultrasound scheduled for the next day. Now I get to jug 32oz of water again, so fun. Hopefully all is okay. Also I finally talked to my doctor about elective induction. That was a no go! She is old school and would like things to go naturally, even if that means going two weeks past my due date. The only positive note about going that far past my due date would be that my daughter would no longer have a Christmas birthday. But I am not anxious to be pregnant any longer than I have to! The nights right now are absolutely miserable. My pelvis area is in SO much pain at night, I really want to die. Tylenol does not help any! My body pillow only makes me wake up in the middle of the night with sweat everywhere. I am constantly throwing the covers off from me and sometimes Aron. Poor guy wakes up in the morning freezing, oops. So after having two births that were induced it looks like this time I will not. We were really hoping to be able to chose the date (just makes things easier). So we will see how my ultrasound goes today. If everything is well (which I do hope everything is well) than we will continue on until this little girl wants to come out!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hang in there!! I had the horrible pelvic pain with my last 2 babies, and it was awful! I plan to go to a chiropractor during my pg with any future babies. I went after having Carter and the chiro adjusted my pelvis, and it was soooo much better! And also I have a good friend who was induced with her first 2 babies, and then her 3rd she wasn't, and her labor was a total of 2 hours, and she had her baby 10 minutes after getting to the hospital. And after having pitocin with Carter (I didn't have any with my first 2 natural births) I would never go near the stuff again. The cx were so much more painful with the pitocin. I hope you have your little girl with you soon and all is well at the ultrasound.
i am so glad that you can try this natural....it's exciting wondering when she'll show up!!! tough it out cookie. i am so excited for you!!! and i remember all to clearly how awful the nights are this time of the pregnancy. don't forget, dalan+abby need to come over lots to play so you can have alone time with baby. love you guys so much, hope i can help with other things as well!!!
Post a Comment