Warning, lots of pictures of one cute baby!!
Here are some random pictures of Madelyn in the month of June. She is growing so big and way to fast. I wish I could just freeze time and make her stay little forever. I am so grateful and so blessed to have this little girl in my life. She has brought so much joy into our family and we all love her a ton!
Sleeping so peacefully, 5 months old
The kids kept bugging me to get this out. Madelyn really enjoyed it, she loved being able to stand up on her own. 51/2 months old
This girl loves, loves her pacifier, it's with her at all times!
Chilling out by the couch, she prefers her stomach over her back. Even when she is sleeping. After she goes to bed I sneak in every night and find her sleeping on her tummy. I end up slowly turning her back to her back, but sometime through out the night she ends up rolling back on to her tummy, little stinker!
First time eating a teething biscuit, she loved it!!



4 comments:
She is SO adorable!!!
How cute. Its about time you started updating a little. Lots more to go isn't she like 9 months now.
So sweet! What a darling girl! Looks like you are having a blast!!!
That red hair of her's is just so darn cute! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment