Abigail's hair is getting so long that it is starting to get hard to maintain, especially after having Madelyn, my time management is not the same. Aron has been telling me to cut it for a while, but he doesn't understand it's not just that easy to cut a little girls hair. So I finally decided to take her in and get the job done. It was a busy day with dying Easter eggs and a friends birthday party to go too, and getting ready for Easter the next day, but I manage to take her in. I don't know why but I was so nervous, I just love Abby's hair. It came out very cute though and she was excited to be a big girl and get her haircut by someone else than mom.
I need to take an after picture still, but just wanted to get this up.



0 comments:
Post a Comment