Over the weekend we had some nice weather so we decided to head outside. Aron suggested Beacon Rock, we didn't know if the kids could handle it or not, but decided to give it a try. The kids did awesome, no whining or crying at all. They loved it, they called it ther adventure. I can't remember how long of a hike it is, but it is a pretty steep climb up and I am amazed at how well they did. When we got there we discovered it was really windy, but after climbing most of the side of the rock we climb was sheltered against the wind which was nice. But then once we got up to the very top it was so incredibly windy that I couldn't stay up there for to long. The wind was hurting my ears so bad, I couldn't imagine what it was doing to the kids and even Madelyn's ears. It was a fun afternoon spent together. I think we will try some other trails out now that we know the kids won't complain the whole time.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Going on a Rock Climb!
Sayings of House of Howells at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment