I am NOT a morning person at ALL....and this morning at 5AM the birds outside are window were going crazy chirping away. I couldn't believe how loud they were and how close to the window they were chirping. Then Aron informed me we had a visitor, a raccoon sitting right outside our bedroom window...lazily lounging on our rooftop while the birds around him were going crazy! Not only did it wake up myself and Aron, it ended up waking Madelyn up also. I decided to quickly feed her while she was up and then couldn't resist snapping a picture of this little fellow. Eventually the birds gave up on him and all was peaceful again.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Aww...he is cute! It's hard to believe how pesky they are.
I agree he is really cute! My friend in highschool had a pet racoon and it was adorable! He would always try to steal my necklaces though! =)
That's crazy I didn't know you could have them as pets. I thought they weren't friendly at all.
That is awesome, he is so cute. Love the picture.
Post a Comment