SHE IS SO CUTE!! Well at least I think so, I am her mother though. Last Saturday I went to a bunch of garage sales with the kids and ended up buying Abigail these Sesame Street knee and elbow pads, and since then everyday she has been asking to wide her twaining wheel bike. It sounds something like that. We were busy over the weekend and couldn't get to it until today, finally after begging, pleading, and mostly whining I was able to get outside with her and let her practice riding a bike. She was a little scared at first but then found her courage. Dalan was such a big brother, instructing her and encouraging her. Eventually she showed off to Aron her new accomplishment.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
So adorable! I can't wait for Jarekah to get a little older so we can "wide" bikes together.
Post a Comment