I can't believe my little girl turned 4!! Oh how the time passes. For an entire year she has been asking for an ariel birthday, so there was no way I was getting out of giving her an ariel birthday party. She had so much fun picking out the cake and helping me color and cut her decorations for the wall. We also played pin the seashell on ariel and pass the seashell to Little Mermaid music. Everyone had a good time and she got all kinds of presents. Thank you to everyone who came and for her gifts! Oh also she has been asking aron and I since Christmas for a dolly house, we couldn't decide which one to get her. The day before her party we finally made the decision and lo and behold some lady on craigslist is selling her brand new one box and all for $6o cheaper than the stores!! Woot-woot! We snagged it up and then went and bought her some of the doll house accessories.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS
WE LOVE YOU!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!
Her beautiful long awaited Ariel cake (next year she wants the princess castle cake that cost $40, huh we'll see)
Birthday girl with her brother Dalan and friend Leah
Friends Greenlee and Candace
Flowers bought for the birthday girl from Dad! Forgot to take the picture so I snapped one real quick the next day



0 comments:
Post a Comment