I have decided to start blogging thanks to some friends blogs that have inspired me. I do not keep a journal and I cringe when I think of all I a missing writing down about my life and my childrens. Even though I cringe I still can not remember to write in my journal. SO I thought I would give this a try. I love to work on the computer, I am a little knowlegable in HTML and I love to take pics of my children.
I am currently married to my best friend, Aron, we have been married for 8 years, some of the best and most challenging years of my life. We are both very similiar in the dreams and hopes that we have for our life and the lives of our children. I love that he is a dreamer and is ready at any moment for a new challenge in our life. He does a great job at keeping the romance alive in our marriage and he never misses a day to let me know that he loves me! He is currently a police officer of 4 years now.
We now have two children and a third baby girl on her way due at Christmas time! Dalan is 4 (5 in 2 weeks) and will start preschool for his second year. He is a very bright child whom suprises me every day with the things he comes up with to say. He loves life and is a very caring little spirit! Abigail keeps us on our toes. She is very quiet around those she doesn't know, but at home she is a totally different girl. She has a mind of her own and a very strong personality, it is her way or the highway, I see some challenges between her and I in the future with our heads butting together. All the same I love my little princess more than words can express. I'm excited for our third to come and see her little personality.
Life is great right now!! I have my bad days, but the good ones outweigh the bad!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Sayings of House of Howells at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment