So I have been wanting to attempt to make mickey mouse pancakes for my kids for a while now. They both love pancakes, and I try to make them every Saturday for them. Aron kept telling me just make some cirlces on the griddle and call them good. But NO I wanted the best mickey mouse pancakes that I could make for my kids. So I went on ebay and bought a mickey mouse pancake mold, mine were going to be perfect! Didn't go so well, once I got the batter in there I had to figure out how to flip them without the excess batter running everywhere. Also they were so small that my kids ate them in seconds and wanted more, while I was over slaving over the stove trying to make these perfect pancakes. I learned my lesson real quick and decided to try Aron's way. They came out so much better, and as you can see on my kids face they loved them. They talked about there Mickey Mouse Pancakes all day! So after a little money and time the mold will now be made into a cookie cutter for another day.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love the pancake idea! So cute. Way cute blog too. Glad to see you've joined the blogger world.
Post a Comment