Here are some things I like in general:
Reading a good book on a rainy day & getting way to emotionally involved*** Going for walks with my children while talking to them about the world and what it has to offer*** Good Gossip, come on who doesn't?*** Finding poems and quotes that I can totally relate too*** Catching up with friends*** Spending alone time with my husband:)*** Watching the reactions on my children's face when they discover something new & exciting*** Shopping, if I ever have extra money for myself*** Actually I enjoy shopping for the little ones too*** Waking up to a world outside that has a fresh blanket of snow undisturbed, it's amazingly beautiful!*** Sleeping, I love to sleep*** The internet, as long as it isn't abused*** Ebay=Extra Money!!*** My religion, I'm truly blessed to have the knowledge that I do, be surrounded by so many wonderful people & know that I can count on them for anything***Some good, quality, alone time***Bubble baths surrounded by candlelight***T.V., yes I like the bube tube***Laughing uncontrollably***Laughing at my own stupid jokes***Remembering good times, and good memories***Musicals and Live Plays*** Baby kittens &; puppies, not so much when they grow up*** Keeping my mind fresh by constantly reading & learning new things*** The way my daughter says "I luv u mummo"*** Chocolate, my kryptonite!*** Singing your heart out to songs that you emotionally connect too, even though I can't sing worth beans!***The zoo, it never gets old*** My husband for never missing an opportunity everyday to tell me that he loves me &; that I'm beautiful.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Interests About Me
Sayings of House of Howells at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey now I know more about you that is a cool thing to do I think that I should do that
Post a Comment